Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunday Blessings 137

(1) Getting my hair done. Thanks TS!

(2) Family VBS fun

(3) Getting a hug from KM and having CM dump water on my head.

(4) Another great night of family VBS fun

(5) Ice cold water on a hot hot day

(6) A sweet message from RS

(7) The new berry sangria tea at Starbucks.

(8) A fun mail day--4 new books!!

(9) Time with my momma

(10) A sweet text from my friend JK

(11) Texting with MW

(12) State Fair parade with Mom, CT and her girls and CT bringing donuts!

(13) Day at the fair with mom and sis

(14) Talking to my churchwide assembly prayer partner on the phone.

(15) Getting to see a camp friend. Thanks for the hug and conversation FF!!

(16) A great weekend with momma staying at my house.

(17) Orange Julius's and ice cream

(18) Fun with my sis at the fair

(19) Running into EG at the fair

(20) A beautiful summer day

2 comments:

  1. books and the state fair, yay! I need to try that berry sangria, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the new berry sangria. :)

      Delete

Your comments totally make my day!