Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Blessings 132

(1) Texting with STM (Oh and learning she's expecting baby #2 last week--so excited)

(2) Hanging with EG

(3) A great week of VBS

(4) Voxing with KA

(5) Two of the kids at VBS bringing me presents today.

(6) People buying my book

(7) Only needing to get two new tires rather than all four.

(8) FMF Twitter Party

(9) DQ Buster Bar

(10) Lunch from Soup Kitchen. Thanks ladies!!

(11) Talking to my daddy

(12) New Hot Tamale Twizzlers

(13)Packed for my trip

(14) School House Rock Live

(15) Great music to jam to while driving. Today's playlist included Peter Mayer, Garth Brooks, Rend Collective Experiment, Francesca Battestelli, Matt Mahrer, Agape and Rachel Kurtz!

(16) A hotel to lay my head for the night

(17) A beautiful day for a drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!