Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Blessings 120

(1) YouthWorkers with my faves

(2) Filling Easter eggs for the kiddos for our egg hunts on Easter Sunday.

(3) A few more volunteering to bring items for Easter breakfast. Thank You!!

(4) Texting with my friend MW!

(5) A sweet compliment from a member about my Palm Sunday outfit. I was wearing my LulaRoe Amelia dress and sporting my new haircut. She asked if I was 22!!

(6) A sweet Easter cars from Jim and Betty

(7) Making bread with our first communion kiddos and their families.

(8) Learning how to run the webcast and webcasting at church.

(9) A sweet text from my friend MW letting me know that he was thinking of me and praying we didn't have any technology issues.

(10) Finally finding something I've been looking for for the last few days.

(11) So many compliments on my LuLa Roe maxi skirt and classic tee.

(12) Hand washing at our Maundy Thursday services.

(13) My sis getting us Garth tickets.

(14) First Communion milestone

(15) RRS doing a favor for me. Thank you so much!!

(16) An awesome Good Friday family service. It was so awesome!!

(17) Good Friday Tenebrae service

(18) IN helping me finish putting table clothes on the tables for Easter breakfast.

(19)Awesome youth breakfast

(20) So many compliments on my Easter dress.

(21) WS telling me I did an awesome job reading the monologue before their choir anthem.

(22) Two invitations for Easter dinner

(23) Enjoying a meal and playing games at a parishioners house.

(24) Chillin at home after a busy Holy Week.

(25) Jesus Christ is risen today! He is risen indeed! Alleluia!! Alleluia!!! Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!