Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Blessings 101 & 102

(1) A text from a church member sharing how much she enjoyed my sermon yesterday.

(2) My new Write 31 days t-shirt and tank top arriving in the mail.

(3) Guest posting at a friend's blog sharing about our caregiving experience! (You can check that out Here)

(4) Bible study with some of our church ladies at the nursing home.

(5)Goodies sent home with me.

(6) My first Peppermint Mocha of the season. It hit the spot today.

(7) Nathan Dungan event

(8) Repeating as the Lutheran Campus Ministry Chili Feed champion

(9) Family SS lessons for two weeks. So much fun!!

(10) Retreat at Camp of the Cross

(11) Getting to see Mr. E

(12) Fundraiser for a local young woman battling cancer and seeing an awesome turnout. (Sadly she lost her battle last night)

(13) Tootsie Pops

(14) A phone call from Dad

(15) A phone call from Momma

(16) Being on the launch team for my blog friend Kaitlyn's book which will be released in 2016.

(17) A cool video of my aunt and uncle and family on our family farm promoting ND women farmers. So so cool!

(18) Catching up on some Voxes.

(19) Baby time with HH. Loved walking around and cuddling with him.

(20) Baby smiles

(21) Hugs from my fave littles

(22) Periscoping...I haven't periscoped in so long.

(23) Hot cocoa
(24) With mini marshmallows

(25) A beautiful day

I am linking up at Inspire Me Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about all those things you are thankful for!

    Thanksgiving lists not only cheer the recipient of the blessings, but those who read about all that the Lord has done in another believer's life.

    Thanks so much for an encouraging post! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!