Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Blessings 97

"Nine-Nine-Ninety-Seven"
"Nine-Nine-Ninety-Seven"

Can you tell that was my high school graduation year as I sing our class chant?

Now onto the Sunday Blessings for this week. (This turned into two week's worth of blessings)

(1) A surprise bday card in the mail from my friend MW.

(2) Two more Bday cards from #Fmfpartysnailmail friends. Thanks CM (the little treat card was an added bonus) and SS.

(3) The sweetest comment on my FB wall. Thanks DM.

(4) Lunch from ladies who were using the church kitchen.

(5) Voxing with KA

(6) Rise Up Tour with Rachel, Agape and Joe Davis.

(7) Trustfalling into Joe, Rachel and Agape's arms.

(8) Laughter---so good for my soul

(9) Talking to my momma on the phone

(10) Wings and Rings with some of the MSU LCM Crew.

(11) An awesome Rally Sunday morning: prayer balloon launch, Blessing of the Backpacks, a baptism, great worship services and a fun photo booth.

(12) Road trip to Medora for Rostered Leaders Gathering.

(13) My colleagues in the Western ND synod. I love you all and am so very thankful for each and every one of you!

(14) An awesome Holy Spirit moment. Watching colleagues pray over Jessica Tomlinson of LSS.

(15) Open mic night at rostered leaders gathering and reading some of my poetry.

(16) Time for relaxation and renewal.

(17) My beloved ND Badlands

(18) Seeing Jeff and Jennae

(19) Pretty great first night of Confirmation

(20) A nice rain

(21) My first Pumpkin Spice latte this Fall.

(22) Fun #fmfpartysnailmail in my mailbox.

(23) Getting some great deals today! Hello new IPad mini!

(24)Visiting with church members at Starbucks. So fun to listen and have then share pieces of their story with me.

(25) Sitting in a pew this morning, feeling a hand on my back and realizing that one of my fave boys was running my back.

(26) A great Youth Gathering presentation this morning.

(27) Making my first I-movie. So slick and so much fun!

(28) The Emmys

What are your blessings this week friends?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!