Sunday, August 02, 2015

Sunday Blessings 91

Oops forgot to post these yesterday....so you are getting Sunday blessings on a Monday!!

(1) Voxing with two of my faves; TM and KA.

(2) So excited to get my new FMFSnailMail Party Round 7 list!!

(3) Getting a Curves workout in.

(4) Talking to my momma on the phone.

(5) Getting my paycheck early

(6) Awesome treat at staff today! It was so yummy!!!

(7) A cool day; a relief from the hot humid weather that we've had lately.

(8) A baby watermelon, string beans, and tomatoes starting to grow in my church community garden plot.

(9) Creating some Shutterfly photo books.

(10) Miracle Treat Day at DQ

(11) FMF party

(12) Sonic Happy Hour--a yummy slushy and corn dog.

(13) Reading outside on my patio. I haven't been able to do that much this summer.

(14) Tackling Mt. Laundry. (Five loads later....that's what I get for being gone so much this summer!)

(15) Watching endless hours of "Reba" reruns!

(16) Watching the Blind Side with my sissy. I could watch that movie over and over and over.

(17) Great conversations at church today.

(18) CT giving A and I a ride to the airport. Thanks so much friend!!

(19) My sis helping me water the church garden. Made it go so much faster!!

(20) NASHVILLE trip!!!

(21) Our hotel; used to be a parking garage and is only three years old. Close to downtown.

(22) Time to relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!