(1) My friend's son pulling my name out of a hat for a drawing.
(2) Trying my first recipe from Bread and Wine; Blueberry Crisp. Very yummy!!
(3) Staff liked the Blueberry Crisp.
(4) Family SS picnic. It was a cold night but it was so fun. Love those families!
(5) Hanging out with Mr. E while his mom and dad worked on building boxes for our community garden.
(6) S'more Summer Worship
(7) I love smelling like campfire and roasting marshmallows.
(8) Learning that a friend was a surrogate for another friend of ours. What an incredibly selfless act!
(9) Hearing my colleague's son say, "That's Tara" when I came.
(10) Planting some veggies in our church's community garden. So excited for fresh tomatoes etc.
(11) New haircut, color and facial wax. All thanks to a very anonymous generous gifter.
(12) Hearing Mr. E say hello to me. "Hi Tawa" (I love how it sounds with his sweet two year old voice)
(13) PB and I getting to participate in a Baptism with two little boys. So sweet!!
(14) Great day of driving; 10 hours down; about two to go.
(15) A nice Quality Inn to rest my head for the night.
It's a short list this week, but I know the next list will be long! I wanted to share the song "Sons and Daughters" by Matt Mahrer but he doesn't have a video of it and I can't find a link so if you own the cd check it out or go to your local christian store and listen to it. It is how I think many of us are feeling after the tragedy in Charleston this past week. Love you all!