Sunday, March 08, 2015

Sunday Blessings 72

(1) Talking to a former member and dear friend on the phone

(2) At the grocery store, I dropped a $5 bill on the floor. The person behind me saw me drop it, picked it up and gave it back to me. There are still good people in the world!

(3) More #fmfpartysnailmail in my mailbox. It always blesses me!!

(4) A great new member class

(5) A fantastic Confirmation class -One of the best classes of the year

(6) Fun at FLY. It was a small group but we had fun playing a little bit of the board game Taboo.

(7) A sweet shout-out on a friends blog

(8) A great ShutterFly sale so I ordered my 2014 in Review book! Yay!!

(9) More #fmfpartysnailmail in my mailbox

(10) A beautiful day...30 degrees above zero. I didn't even have my coat on!

(11) A Starbucks treat using one of my Christmas gift cards.

(12) Voxing with my friend KA.

(13) The #fmfparty (Twitter party) and hearing about the first ever #fmfretreat which happens to be in Nashville while my sis and I are vacationing there. Love that I might get to meet some of my blog friends in real life!!

(14) Spending my Saturday at a great learning event with dear friends. The presenter was Andrew Root and he was great!

(15) Making fruit and yogurt parfaits for the Family SS crew

(16) Voxing with TM

(17) Swedish meatball meal at a neighboring church. Very yummy!!

(18) A little one talking to me in line at the meatball dinner. I am friends with her parents. She had to show me everything in her purse.

(19) Getting a hug from a good friend. Thanks AE!

(20) I'll admit losing that hour of sleep is no fun BUT I love that it is still light out at 7 pm

(21) Signing a few colors with one of the little girls at church.

(22) Getting in a little baby snuggling. So sweet!!

(23) A little boy coming up for the children's sermon and snuggling right up to me. I love these kids so much!!

4 comments:

  1. awesome list! I'm working through mine right now... I so miss teaching confirmation (my fave age group), but need to appreciate the opps I've had to teach adults :D I'll get mine up before the day is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to reading your list too!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that I came over and read your list after I saw that you commented on my thankful post. :-) I don't know if I would ever call 30 degrees warm, though but that is probably why it is a good thing that I live in the southwest and not colder parts of the country. I also love all the mentions of little ones in your post. It reminds me of Mathew 19:14. New International Version
    Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely live in the Midwest because 30 is indeed warm for me! I am a lover of little ones. And have been so blessed by them! I love that verse too!

      Delete

Your comments totally make my day!