Sunday, January 04, 2015

Sunday Blessings 63

(1) More road tripping with the sis

(2) Time with Gma and Gpa

(3) Spending time with my sister, aunt and uncle.

(4) Movie date to see Unbroken with my sis and Dad

(5) Receiving my replacement phone so quickly

(6) Texting a few friends at midnight

(7) Watching the Rose Bowl Parade with my sis and C

(8) New Years Day Fun with the family

(9) A mailbox overflowing with mail; Christmas cards, #fmfpartysnailmail and so much more.

(10) A good day for a road trip back home

(11) A couple of Confirmation youth coming up for the children's sermon at the 830 am service. It was a light worship attendance; not many kids.

(12) Lots of people glad to see me back today

(13) A text from a friend letting me know I sounded mighty fine on the radio this am

(14) Christening my new waffle maker! Yum!!

(15) Texting with my dear friend MW

(16) Talking to my momma on the phone

(17) An unexpected call from a Dilworth parishioner. So fun to hear from her!

(18) My sister texting me to let me know that the kitties like their Christmas present. In fact Tigger likes it so much. She didn't want to share!


14 comments:

  1. I saw Unbroken too. I loved the book and I never go to the movies, but that was one I HAD to see. Sounds like you have had a very full and blessed week. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, I may need to read the book too! It really was a full and blessed week. Hope you had a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Read and saw Unbroken - Fox News has a show telling the rest of the story. I thought it was well done - way too much to tell for one movie. Your list is deep and wide! Loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out that special. I try to do my best to make my list as deep and as wide as possible!

      Delete
  3. Yeah for a mailbox overflowing with fun stuff! And I love waffles. My husband prefers pancakes. I agree, your list is deep and wide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a mailbox overflowing with fun stuff. Waffles are my fave too!

      Delete
  4. I'm reading Unbroken right now. It is an amazing story. When I finish the book I plan to see the movie. Looks like you had a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ill have to read the book too!

      Delete
  5. What a happy list. :)

    Amanda
    www.queenofthelandoftwigsnberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome week you had! I love that you listed all your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to read that you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Hope you had a great week too!

      Delete

Your comments totally make my day!