Friday, January 23, 2015

Someone to Share Life With

I am linking up for the Five Minute Friday. The FMF is hosted by Kate Motaung on her blog Heading Home. Today's prompt is "Share." Write for five minutes; unedited.

Anyone who reads this blog knows how deeply I yearn to be a wife and a momma.

Now there are things that I don't want to share with anyone.

I dont want to share germs.

I don't want to share a half eaten piece of bubble gum.

 But my friends, I do want to share life. I want to share life with that special someone.

I want to share the joys and even the struggles of being a family together.

I want someone to hold my hand and share in my tears when I am sad.

I want someone to share laughter and love with.

I want someone who will hold my hair and wrap me in nice warm blankets and take care of me when those germs someone shared with me enter into my body.

I want to share so much but I am trusting in God; trusting in God who hears my prayers and shares the desires of my heart; who knows exactly who I am as a child of God.

I believe in this God who reminds me that God is boss and is orchestrating my life into a beautiful symphony; where every note comes into perfect harmony  with the instruments around it.

And I patiently wait for the day when those notes come into perfect harmony and God brings that special Godly man into my life who I can share life with.

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to wait on our dreams, isn't it? In my case, marriage and motherhood came pretty early, but that meant school and career had to wait - and are still waiting. Thank you for the reminder that God's timing is perfect. Beautiful words. May God richly bless your ever-growing symphony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All things have their time. May God answer your prays at His time... Meanwhile, let God helps you to be prepared

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!