Wow number 60. Hard to believe I've been doing this for over a year now.
(1) A great council meeting and gathering. I made my winning taco chicken chili and my Grandma's famous cheeseball! So yummy!!!
(2) A member dropping by and giving me a poinsettia
(3) An apology from one of my Confirmation kids. Very sweet!!
(4) Receiving my first #fmfpartysnailmail.
(5) A friend gifting me a small gift; a cool scrapbooking app
(6) Voxing with more of my #write31 and #fmf friends!
(7) The FMF Twitter party. I look forward to Thursday nights even more now.
(8) My friend JN's consecration as a Diaconal Minister in the ELCA! Wish I could be there with her but I am definitely there in Spirit. So proud and glad that her prayers have finally been answered!
(9) Receiving an awesome package in the mail; a DLC Christmas ornament. Thanks Paula! I love it!!!
(10) Going to grab something at church and finding a Christmas gift in my office. A fun surprise!
(11) Riding with my friend Beth to Williston.
(12) Being at a new friends Diaconal installation and getting to be a part of the service.
(13) Sunday School Christmas program and Reason for the Season party. Such a great morning.
(14) Making Family Faith Bags
(15) Yummy treat from a colleague. Thanks Julie.
(16) A great lunch
(17) A very late but much needed PLN
And as I type this I am reminded that it is the two year Anniversary of Sandy Hook, so in the midst of my blessings, I am taking time to pray for those Sandy Hook families especially those who lost children that day.
"Christ be our light..shine in the darkness."