Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Thanksgiving Greeting

"To be grateful for the good things in our lives is easy, but to be grateful for the good as well as the bad, that requires good spiritual work."--Henri Nouwen

"In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich."--Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I am so incredibly grateful and thankful for so much. But I also know there are many hurting today as well. If you could please say a prayer for a friend and his family today, I would greatly appreciate it. His mom passed away last night.

In the midst of life's joys and sorrows, God reminds us "Weeping may come for the night, but joy comes with the morning."

May your hearts be filled with love especially Gods love today.

Happy Thanksgiving friends and family! I am so very thankful for each and everyone of you!

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much—beautiful quotes, beautiful wishes, and you are such a beautiful friend! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. You are a beautiful friend too! Hugs back at ya!

      Delete
  2. thank you. Reading this brought gentleness. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad it brought you gentleness. That is my oneword365 for this past year. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

      Delete

Your comments totally make my day!