I haven't played the FF in awhile but todays is so much fun, I had to play! :)
1. Is there a story behind your name? You bet there is! I am named after a soap opera character. Many years ago there was a couple on Days of our Lives called Tara and Chance. So if a girl, it was Tara. And if a boy, Chance Allen! I guess my Grandma didn't like the name Chance because the kids at school could easily tease me. So good thing I wasn't a boy! :)
2. If you have children, how did you choose his/her/their name(s)? If you don’t have children, how about a pet? I don't have children YET! Need God to bring that Mr. Right into my life! As a little girl though, I always thought about what I would name my children. For some reason, I always loved the name Dawn. I dream about my future children and what I might name them. My sister and I had two cats when we were growing up. She named hers Butterfinger after her favorite candy bar. Mine was named Rocky after Rocky Balboa. Our Dad helped me come up with that name! :)
3. I named the stand mixer in my kitchen Ethel, and a friend of mine names her plants. Do you ever name household items, and what inspires the names behind them? I really don't name many things. I have a friend who names her cars and every once in a while I have named my car. There is a stuffed Owl that my friend and her girls gave me when I moved back in November. I call him "Mr. Owl." So I guess I do name some things! :) And growing up as a farm girl, I have named cows! :P
4. Do you daydream about what you might name a boat, a novel, a business, or something else that begs for a title? I have always dreamt of starting my own publishing company and it would be called "Majestic Saviour Publishing."
5. If you were to write under a pseudonym, what might that be, and is there a story behind that name? I think it would have something to do with the Prairie like my blog title. Growing up on the Prairies of ND they hold a special place in my heart and are very holy for me. Hmmm....I'll have to think about this one for awhile longer!