So, for beginnings: Tell us five things that are new in your life, or that you would LIKE to have be new in your life. If that doesn’t work, how about things that you are ready to shed….to make room for new things? Opening your hands to release, to see what God might put into them?
(1) A new church school year; getting ready for Rally Sunday, teaching a Confirmation class, etc
(2) A new season. Summer is quickly coming to a close and soon Fall and Winter will be here. Yes ND winters can be brutal but I love living in a place where we have four distinct seasons.
(3) A new book. Recently finished the book "Sabbath" by Wayne Mueller. (I def recommend this book) Just started Jodi Picoults book "Lone Wolf."
(4) Soon a new season of new episodes of my fave tv shows
(5) Another year of life. I'll be celebrating a birthday on Wednesday.