(1) Getting to spend some time with my momma; lunch, showing her my office and the church.
(2) Introducing mom to some of the rest of the FLC staff
(3) A friend reminding me that I am "enough, more than enough." (I needed that reminder! Thanks NP)
(4) A great day for graduation parties; going to miss E's grad party
(5) Visiting with dear people at E's grad party
(6) Mowing my lawn. It needed it!!!
(7) Finishing the Fault in Our Stars . So ready to go to the movie now!!!
(8) The (In) Couragers group that I joined! Something so incredibly holy about saying "me too!"
(9) A fun Pentecost children's sermon. Wearing birthday party hats and singing Happy Birthday to the church.
(10) Being called "smiley!" I haven't been called that in so long. I was given that nickname by a friend in a college. That friend died and is in heaven. I never thought I would let anyone else call me by that nickname!
(11) Talking to my momma on the phone
(12) Having a great conversation with one of my fave little boys after worship today! I had to switch party hats because he had to make sure our hats matched!!
(13) A beautiful Sunday morning rain
(14) A sweet little girl (one of my faves) grabbing my hand. I picked her up and she snuggled right in. I think she would have fallen asleep!
(15) Graduation party food
(16) Visiting with a great group of ladies from church during coffee time
(17) My sis left these smoothie mixes at my house. I tried the PB chocolate one today!!! Yummy!!!
(18) Tackling Mt. Laundry. So thankful that my house has a washer and dryer in the basement.
(19) Warm enough weather to finally take the flannel sheets off of my bed!
(20) My awesome friends and family