Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Friday Five

1. Your favorite spring flower. (Is it blooming yet? If so, share the joy by posting a picture of that loveliness with those of us still waiting!) Lilacs and the ND state flower; the wild prairie rose.  And nope not blooming yet!
Wild Prairie Roses
2. Your spring cleaning routine. Do you have one? Is there a family memory or tradition around it? I really dont have a spring cleaning routine. I dont really remember one as a child either.

3. A personal area of growth where you have seen some success lately. It can be personal, physical, spiritual or familial. As I have been in my new call about 3-4 months, I finally feel like I am starting to meet new people and make new friends. Winter was sooooo long and it was hard to meet people.

4. When does “spring” usually arrive in your area? Are you holding out for late May? Or are you one of the lucky ones who has already put away her sweaters and mittens? In ND, hard to know when spring really will show up. I would say I am holding out for May! :)

5. A verse or set of verses from Scripture that speaks “new growth” to you.

2 Corinthians 5:17---"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: the old has gone, behold, the new has come!"

James 1:17---"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a prairie rose! (I googled it) It is pretty! Huzzahs for God being faithful in your new Call!

    Thanks for playing today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your scriptures! I'm with ya on no spring cleaning routine, and I need to find a pic of a Prairie Rose! Blessed Lent 4 / Laetare!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!