Sunday, February 16, 2014
Sunday Blessings 21
(1) A fantastic Zumba workout. I haven't done Zumba in so long. It felt really good!
(2) An extra Dr Pepper. I went through the drive through for a Taco Tuesday. They thought I said two Dr Peppers so I got an extra one.
(3) A blessed conversation with a colleague who wanted to pick my brain about home based ministry.
(4) A text from a dear colleague reminding me that I am missed.
(5) A great 3rd Grade Bible milestone class.
(6) Great conversation at Tavern Talk
(7) Road Trip and Great Conversation with some of the Lutheran Campus ministry crew.
(8) A Sweet text that reminded me how loved I truly am
(9) Valentines cards
(10) Finding some great deals---a nice long sleeve tshirt in my fave color on a clearance rack for $6 and a few other items.
(11) Going to Target the day after V Day and getting great deals on V day chocolate and candy.
(12) South Border Mustangs winning another dual title---a 3 peat!!
(13) Talking on the phone with my daddy about wrestling. He never got his boy so he taught my sister and I well. State Class B wrestling is so much fun!!
(14) TJ Oshie; MN boy and UND alum scoring the winning goal in the USA vs Russia hockey game at the Olympics.
(15) Sledding down a big hill. We brought kids to Camp Metigoshe for Snowfest and part of our evening activities were sledding! I can't remember the last time I went sledding!
(16) Hearing "Can We Build A Snow Man" in the vehicle as we were driving to camp.