Thursday, November 07, 2013

Not Much To Say

I am a rule follower; always have been and probably always will be. So like some of my other friends when committing to do something, it feels like cheating when I don't do something. So since I am attempting to blog a post every day this month, it feels wrong for me to not post anything at all. But it has been a long day and I'm tired...so I don't have much to say tonight. I spent the day at work and then this afternoon had my exit interview with the synod as I prepare to leave for a new call. I am thankful for the four individuals from my current call who sat with me. It was a humbling and uplifting experience. I am so thankful for that. So tonight I simply want to say "Goodnight." Goodnight my dear readers and friends. May you rest well tonight too. And hopefully I'll have something more substantial to say tomorrow. And if not, you might get a fun Friday Five post! Or maybe it will be your lucky day and you will get both. Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. good night, bright morning! I'm probably going to play F5 today, so I'll see ya online soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!