Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Blessings; Lucky 13th Edition

I know I haven't posted a Sunday Blessings in awhile but thought I would bring if back this week! What are your blessings this week?

(1) An unexpected phone call from a colleague

(2) Two beautiful handmade pictures from two of my church kiddos

(3) So many sharing with me how much they are going to miss me when I leave (I'm completely humbled by that!)

(4) A MN Vikings colors scarf given to me by a dear lady at church. She told me it was so I don't forget I came from MN

(5) Hearing the pure joy in my moms voice when I told her I was moving closer to her

(6) Seeing one of my fave ladies I used to do Zumba with and having her congratulate me on this new call.

(7) FB. I know how can FB be a blessing? But this last week it truly has been--the messages, notes etc about my call. It is such a blessing to hear so many are praying for me, DLC, etc in the midst of this transition.

(8) Having a great lunch with ladies from church

(9) Having my colleague share with me how my sermon today blessed him. He shared that so often he has been the teacher but today I was the teacher! ( So completely humbled by this comment!)

(10) Having lunch with two of my fave people on Friday.

(11) Crockpot Taco Chicken Chili

(12) Texts with a dear friend who is a total blessing in my life. We even helped each other with each other's sermons.

(13) And YOU! Each of you are a blessing in my life this week! Love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!