Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Summer Fun and ShutterFly


Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.
Summer seems to be flying by way too fast! I have had so much fun. My hometown's 125th Celebration, reconnecting with classmates, getting to go to Colorado for the second week of the Lutheran Academy of the Rockies as well as getting to see dear friends. Next week I head to Marriottsville MD for my Diaconal Ministry gathering. I always look so forward to that event. Something so holy and wonderful about being with my DM colleagues and friends who understand and have received the same call and know what it is to have to educate all the time. August brings about the first wedding I will officiate. I will be marrying one of the girl's I used to babysit. Her siblings and her my sister and I call our "adopted" nieces and nephew. Their mom and aunt used to babysit for us when we were little. Lots yet to do but yet it is coming so quickly. I have been able to capture my trips in pictures so I have been working on ShutterFly books. Like my friend Sarah, I LOVE ShutterFly. I like how easy it is to navigate and that you can pick out different backgrounds, embellishments, etc. I had to finish my first one FAST because they have a 40% off deal going on now and it is only good through tomorrow. I FINISHED IT AND ORDERED MY BOOK TODAY

2 comments:

  1. That's very neat! It sounds like you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool everything! although I've been using photobucket for storage almost forever, have a pro account, and a ton of stuff there, I need to check out shutterfly for some fun and funky backgrounds. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!