1. If you were a character in a children's storybook, which storybook would it be, or what character, and why? Thats such a hard question. I think it would be fun to be Hermoine Granger in the Harry Potter books. (But Harry Potter really isn't a children's book!) I know...I would love to be one of the Berenstein Bears! :)
2. What is something you are looking
forward to this weekend? There really isn't anything in particular that I am looking forward to this weekend. I however am looking to my hometown's 125th celebration next weekend; all-school reunion, parade, etc. After I help with the community worship service on Sunday, I will be heading back to F-M where I then will hop on a plain and fly to Colorado to spend the second week at my favorite continuing ed event.
3. If you had an invisibility cloak for a day,
how would you use it? I think it would be fun to go back to one of my favorite Holy space places; WTS where I went to seminary. It would be fun to sit in classes etc.
4. I "lose" my keys all the time. In fact,
sometimes I lose them several times a day. It is so bad that a member of my
congregation gave me "instantly remember where you left your keys intense
memory-stimulating mint gum." Is there something you misplace or lose often?
I don't lose much. But everyonce in awhile I misplace my keys and/or phone.
5. Use the following words in a sentence: ladybug, rowing, diner,
sloth, and knitting. The Knitting ladybug and the rowing sloth were visiting at the Diner.