1. The Holiday: On a scale of 1-5 (with 1 representing, "Hey! Stop hating on the most awesome season ever!" and 5 representing, "Green. NOW."), how much are you hankering for spring? And what is, to you, a true sign that it is actually on its way? I love all of the seasons but its been so bitterly cold in MN lately, that I've been hankering for Spring a little more than usual.
2. The Film: Seen it? If yes, Love it? Hate it? Meh? I fall in the middle. I dont hate but I dont really love it either.
3. The Meaning: If you could relive one day of your life, what one would it be? I really cant think of any day...maybe a special day like graduation from seminary or my Consecration as a Diaconal Minister in the ELCA.
4. The Meaning, Part 2: If you had to relive one day of your life over and over until you got something right (a la the Bill Murray character in the film), what day would that be? I dont want to relive any day over.
5. The Meaning, Part 3: If you had to design a life-changing experience for a fairly despicable human being (as is, for example, the Bill Murray character at the film's start), what would it be? How, given all sorts of unlikely powers to bend time and take control of another person's personal growth, would you do it? Hmmm....not sure on this one!