Friday, September 14, 2012

Fabulous Fall Friday Five

1. What is one of the best things that happened to you this week? Getting to spend time with my mama and sister last weekend! It had been way tooo long since we had seen mama!

2. If you were in a Ms., Miss, Mr. (name your country) Pageant, what would your talent be? Hmmm...if I could sing (which I cant) it would be singing. Maybe I would try something different that I've never seen on one of those pageants and I would do a poetry reading with some of my poetry!

3. You were just given a YACHT!!! What would you name it, and why? I think I would name it Grace! Yes, a very Lutheran answer but grace is a gift that is freely given and if the YACHT was just given to me as a gift, then GRACE seems fitting!

4. If you were to perform in a circus, what would you do? (I can't remember if I asked this before...)I think it would be fun to be a tightrope walker!

5. What do you have in your bag/wallet/backpack that best describes your personality? That's a hard one! I'm not sure. What do you think friends?

7 comments:

  1. I loved the idea of you being Miss Poetry! I'm with you on what's inside the purse or backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad that you get so much rich time with your family. And yes, Grace is so Lutheran--;-)
    Thanks for playing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poetry Performance... and your poetry will sing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have similar answers on the yacht. Sadly, my balance is miserable and I'd never survive as a tightrope walker--not even in my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poetry is beautiful. I'd rather read someone else than my own funky (and not so good) writings, but still - poetry is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see a poetry reading at a pageant!! What a great play--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hear the poems now. What a nice turn of the event

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!