Saturday, June 16, 2012

Not Giving Up

No Matter What....

Those words are such great words. It's a mantra some friends of mine live by and they are so true. The truth is no matter what happens in life, love, etc, God is there in the midst of it. How often do we forget that. How often do we see ourselves as failures in whatever we are doing. And as I read my friend Anna's post on Hope for the Weary (You can read Anna's post here; Hope for the Weary (New) Mom)

I was once again reminded that I cannot give up....

I cannot give up on the dream to find my Mr. Right.....

I cannot give up on my dream to have a family and children of my own....

And most of all, I cannot give up on my God who is faithful and will always be faithful to me........

(I needed that reminder! Thanks Anna!)

P.S. My last post was my 500th post on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. 500?? Wow, that's fantastic! Here I was excited to realise that I hit 100. But, that's nothing compared to you. You have the hang of writing about the here and now. Thank you for our reminders of God's grace in the everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!