Friday, May 04, 2012

Birthday Friday Five

1) What is the first birthday you remember? Hmmm...maybe when I was two or three!

2) Do you recall a favorite gift? Spending time with friends and family! Other than that, I cant think of a favorite gift persay..

3) Has anyone ever tried to surprise you for your birthday? Did it work? Was it fun? Yes! Kind of! My mom and my sister threw me a Sweet 16 Surprise party. I figured out that they were planning it but then I forgot so I was suprised when I got to the party. Yes it was tons of fun!!

4) Do you have a favorite birthday dessert? GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!

5) Describe what would be your 'perfect birthday'! Getting to spend time with those I love and who love me. I really dont even care what we do...just getting to spend time with them! :)

3 comments:

  1. how fun that you knew about your Sweet 16 and then forgot! hey, I played late, too (evidently they posted early Thursday evening), and would love a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise sweet 16 sounds fun!
    I like German Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Sweet 16 story and I'm with you on the perfect birthday - time with people.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!