Friday, December 09, 2011

Random Friday Five

So, for our Friday Five, I invite you share five random things about you, or five random thoughts, or five random surprises in your life. 

1. All of my cousins and I were all born on the third of a month. We are all girls. I also only have two first cousins.

2. I'm wearing my brown with pink Special Olympics ND hoodie!

3. I love nativities/manger scenes and collect them. I currently have about 30 different ones!

4. I love the Biggest Loser....and have a huge crush on Bob Harper!!

5. I am still very single....but someday hope to find my Mr. Right...sooner rather than later hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. I collect nativities, too! I don't have any out yet, but will put them out soon. I won't have all of them out this year, because my 1-year-old granddaughter will be here for Christmas and she reaches anything lower, like on top of tables. But it'll be a joy to have her here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 nativities! wow!!!

    the thing about the birthday 3rd is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That birthday date is thing is amaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!