Today's Friday Five---Five things on your Christmas "To Do" List.
1. I still need to finish Christmas shopping. Im mostly done but I still have two people left. Hoping to get that done this weekend!
2. Wrapping those presents! :)
3. Finish addressing my Christmas cards, get them stamped and sent off in the mail!
4. Sunday School Christmas Program practice tomorrow and program on Sunday. So thankful for our music directors for taking on the Christmas program. They will do an amazing job and it takes some stress off of me which is so cool.
5. A Christmas Day sermon to write! I started it yesterday but still have a ways to go!
As a bonus, give us something that helps you remember why this season even exists.
Advent! Advent really helps me focus on whats truly important. Its about the birth of the Christ child; the Word made flesh.