With that in mind I wonder what lifts you? So I'd like you to share 5 things
1. A Scripture- it might be a verse or a whole book! There are so many books and verses in the Bible that uplift me. One of my favorites is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I also love Psalm 30...holds a special place in my heart and makes me smile!
2. A piece of music. I'm definetely not a singer or a musician but I love music. Ben Larson has a song that put Psalm 30 to music. Love it! Jars of Clay "Love Song for a Savior" is another fave! There are so many more I could name. Lately one of my new faves is anything by Francisca Battestelli!
3. A place. Super Awesome Bible Camp that I worked at forever! Wartburg Seminary. All these places feel like "home" to me!
4. A person/ group of people So many...my friend Sonflower child! My group of seminary friends! My family! And so many more...you know who you are!!!!
5. Something you do...Spend time with family and friends, watch one of my fave movies, listen to some great music, etc!!