Friday, October 21, 2011

Stages of Life Friday Five

Jan at RevGalBlogPals writes, "For today's Friday Five, I am suggesting that we each divide our age into 5 sections. You don't have to say your age or ages for the different parts, unless you want to. In each of the 5 points, please describe a memorable and/or significant event, either good or unpleasant"

1. The birth of my sister! I love my sister so much! We fought a lot when we were little but we are pretty close now. Shortly after my sister's birth is when my mom had her nervous breakdown. It is so much a part of who I am!

2. My parent's divorce! Not exactly what you want to happen when you are a sophomore in high school. Ill never forget the words that came out of my dad's mouth that day. He was like,its not that I dont love your mom anymore, Its just that I cant handle this illness anymore!"

3. Graduating High School and working at SuperAwesome Bible Camp. It is where I finally heard my call to ministry. That place will always hold a special place in my heart.

4. Wartburg Seminary! Blessed to have this place and these people as a part of my life. I love them all so much!

5. Now-Today! I love my job and where I am in my life. However I must admit that I am ready for that next stage in my life; marriage, family, etc. There are days when I wonder if it will ever happen for me. And then there are other days when I find myself just patiently waiting and fully trusting in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!