Jan from RevGalBlogPals writes, "Seeking is rejoicing. Rejoicing comes from the seeking, NOT the end of glory, heaven, enlightenment, or whatever. Seeking is the journey--RIGHT NOW" So for this Friday Five, list what you are seeking, whether it is trivial, profound, or ordinary--whatever you would like to share! List 5 and add a bonus if you feel like it!
1. I am seeking my Mr. Right. I know it will come in due time but Im so ready. And at 33 years of age, I have to admit that my biological clock is tick, tick, ticking away!
2. After I find my Mr. Right, I am seeking children; our family together!
3. I am seeking to find "real mail" in my mailbox. I love getting real mail!
4. I am seeking to spend time with friends that I miss dearly!
5. I am seeking to watch the new season of Glee!!
Most of the stuff I am seeking for these days doesn't need to happen right away...not too profound...but probably more ordinary! Hope you all are good.