For today's Friday Five, tell us about five people you love, people who will remain in your "heart" forever.
1. My Momma! She is one of the most amazing people in my life. I love her so much. Even though she lives in a nursing home and is 5 hours away from me, I think of her every day. I hate when I disappoint her but know she loves me unconditionally! Love you momma!
2. My Dad! My dad and my mom have always been there for my sister and I even after they got divorced. My dad is such a hard-worker and has instilled that in his girls. Someday I hope to find my Mr. Right and I have a feeling he will have many of the qualities I love and admire in my daddy.
3. My sister. I am so glad that I didnt grow up an only child (nothing against those of you who did) Andrea and I are very close. I love that since she is the younger sister, she talks to me about stuff....confides in me the older sister! I love our chats! I dont know what I would do without her. I love her with all my heart. I love you sis!
4. My Grandparents. Both sets are such an amazing example of love. Both of my mom's parents have left us and are in heaven. They were married for nearly 63 nears. WOW! I miss both of them each and every day. My dad's parents are both still on this earth. They are such hard-workers which is where I believe my dad got his work ethic and instilled that in us our girls. All my grandparents have always been there for us. Love you!
5. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc. My family means the world to me! I know we dont get to see each other as much as I would like but I love you all with my whole heart. Miss you and love you all!
There are many others I am so blessed to have in my life but since it asked for five, I kept it as five. I am blessed by wonderful friends, wonderful colleagues-in-ministry, teachers, etc. And of course God...God's love will always be held in the depths of my heart. Thank you for blessing my life. You all know who you are!