1) Who is the first friend you remember from childhood? Probably my friend Mandy! We met when I was in 1st grade or so. She had had a kidney transplant and had been held back. I tried to be her friend. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. We spent a lot of time together. I miss her! She passed away two years ago this month!
2) Have you ever received an unexpected gift from a friend? Yes!
3) Is there an old friend you wish you could find again? Or have you found one via social media or the Internet? I wish I could find my camp counselor again. I want to thank her and see what she is up to these days. I have reconnected several times via social media and the Internet with friends from college, camp, seminary, etc!
4) Do you like to get your good friends together in a group, or do you prefer your friends one on one? I like both!
5) Does the idea of Jesus as a friend resonate with you? YES!
It's always so good for the soul to catch up with beloved friends. I did that with some camp friends tonight. It's been wayyyy tooooo long!
I am so thankful for all the friends in my life! You are all such blessings! Love you all!