1) What was the hardest thing to leave behind when you went away to school for the first time? My family
2) We live in the era of helicopter parents. How much fuss did your parents make when you first left home? Actually they didnt make that big of a fuss.
3) Share a favorite memory of living with schoolmates, whether in a dorm or other shared housing. I have so many great memories. My seminary dorm days have some of my favorite memories. One of my favorite was the first day of classes and my birthday. We watched a clip from the movie "Chocolat" in class and decided to watch the rest of the movie that night. We met in the student lounge. I bought....yes, I bought....my own birthday cake. After the movie, we delved into the cake. We decided to eat the cake with our hands like piggies. We laughed so hard!!!! Still to this day one of my favorite birthday memories and one of my fave WTS memories. There was also the time a few of us from the dorms went to the "Field of Dreams" and had our own little adventure. So many wonderful memories!!!
4) What absolute necessity of college life in your day would seem hilariously out-of-date now? Probably my word processor
5) What innovation of today do you wish had been part of your life in college? A good cell phone
Bonus question for those whose college days feel like a long time ago: Share a rule or regulation that will seem funny now. Did you really follow it then? It hasnt been that long for me so I cant think of anything!