Friday, April 09, 2010

Traveling Friday Five

1. When was your last, or will be your next, out of town travel? My last big trip was to Gettysburg PA for the Diaconal Ministry Formation Event. What a great and blessed time!

2. Long car trips: love or loathe? I actually dont mind long car trips especially if I am driving and can listen to some great music. Or if I had great company!

3. Do you prefer to be driver or passenger? I actually dont mind either. I guess if I had to choose, I prefer to drive!

4. If passenger, would you rather pass the time with handwork, conversing, reading, listening to music, or ??? Conversing and listening to music!

5. Are you going, or have you ever gone, on a RevGals BE? Happiest memories of the former, and/or most anticipated pleasures of the latter? Nope I have never been on one. Ill have to remedy that someday!

6. Bonus: a favorite piece of road trip music. I like so many songs for traveling! One of my faves is Matthew West's "Something to Say." I like anything that has a good beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!