Monday, June 25, 2007

I Love Jesus!

Here are the rules:
Those tagged will share 5 Things They Dig About Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 people.
Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of this post so everyone can keep track of what's being posted.

1. Jesus wasn't afraid to reach out to all God's children---the down-trodden,the poor, the sick, and the list goes on and on. He especially loved children and that makes me extremely happy! We all need to learn from his example.

2. Jesus loves us despite all of our flaws.

3. Jesus died for my sins, and your sins!

4. Jesus loved to walk around with sandals no matter what time of the year it was.

5. Jesus wasn't afraid of what others thought of him.

I'll tag MissionBound, UrbanShocker, Rev Abi, Cheesehead, and Freshly Ground Lutheran.

This is also my 200th post! Crazy huh. Im going to follow SKDO and post 100 things Ive learned since my Consecration later today!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the meme! Great answers.

    Congrats on the 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh T. - thanks for the tag - but I already done it... I totally agree with wearing the sandals year round. Perhaps not as easy to do in North Dakota though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, T -- Today I finally posted the "8 random things about myself" meme (what does meme mean, anyway? I've always wondered). And, the "Random Facts" doubles as the "8 weird things about myself," since I realized they overlapped, anyway.

    Whew!

    Thanks for the tag -- I'll keep playing!

    And, as for my own blog-iversary, The "8 Random Facts" post was my number 50. Bonzai for the technophobe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!