1. Favorite summer food(s) and beverage(s)---I love watermelon! Also hamburgers etc on the grill. Potato and Mac salads. Fresh fruit! I also love lemonade and any iced drink. Im also a fan of basically anything cold.
2. Song that "says" summer to you. (Need not be about summer explicitly.) Hmmm there are so many. Probably all the Beach boys songs. Also Watermelon Crawl by Tracy Byrd. And Im sure many many others!
3. A childhood summer memory! Spending time at the pool!
4. An adult summer memory! For me its reading outside, being with friends, staying cool in a pool etc.
5. Describe a wonderful summer day you'd like to have in the near future. (weather, location, activities) Chill out at the local pool/lake etc with some great friends reading a good book and also having a nice picnic together!
Optional: Does your place of worship do anything differently in the summer? (Fewer services, casual dress, etc.) Nope we dont!