Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Meme on Maundy Thursday

I thought this looked like a fun meme and thought it would be fun to see what kind of answers people put. Answer my questions and Ill answer the questions about you. Hope you are having a good Maundy Thursday!

1) Tell me why you friended you.
2) Associate me with a song/film.
3) Tell a random fact about me.
4) Tell your first memory of me.
5) Associate me with a character/pairing.
6) Ask something you've always wanted to know about me (Play nice)

1) Tell you why I friended you.
2) Associate you with a song/film.
3) Tell a random fact about you.
4) Tell a first memory about you.
5) Associate you with a character/pairing.
6) Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:04 AM

    From Missionbound:
    1.You are my friend becasue you have always been someone I can talk to, have fun with, and travel across country with. You are fun and kind; patient and full of life. What a great combination!

    2.I am going to stretch the rules a little on this one, because when I think of you, I think of reality tv shows. I would never would have even known about "American Idol" without you!

    3. Not a secret random fact, but my favorite random fact about you happens to be that you had the cleanest room on the entire seminary campus!

    4.T, I don't remember the first time I met you -- in fact, I feel like you've been a part of my life for much longer than you have. You seem to have infiltrated my life with stealth. But don't worry, infiltrated in a very good way!
    (Yet, I have this suspicion we met at Applebees. Does that ring a bell with you?)

    5. Hmm... associate you with what? I am not entirely sure what to make if this. Perhaps you should be associated with the Star Wars rebel forces because of your infiltration ability and such skill as you have of altering my memory so that I can't remember exactly when we met. Use the force, T!

    6. If you could see any animal in the wild, what would it be and why? (this one courtesy of an English class discussion last semester. Have fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missionbound3:07 AM

    It's me again Look at all those spelling mistakes, or rather, don't! Please! Typing is not my friend. I can spell when I want to! English teacher, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!