Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Five Fun!

1. Wearing--Im wearing my new yellow Spirit in the Desert retreat center tshirt, jeans, and tennis shoes

2. Pondering--Im still reflecting and pondering on the awesome experience I had in Carefree AZ last weekend. It truly touched my heart and spirit in so many ways. Thanks be to God!

3. Reading---Im currently reading Lee Strobel's "The Case for Easter."

4. Dreaming---About camp and summer fun

5. Eating---nothing at this current moment

Sorry Ive been so slack lately but my computer is down for the count. My tower wont turn on at all! :( Im heading out to camp this afternoon and tomorrow for a 4-6th grade retreat. I should get going. See you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Summer is a good dream right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!