Friday, February 09, 2007

I Am Addicted to American Idol Friday Five!

Y.1) If I could sing like anyone, it would be ________. If I could sing like anyone, I would love to be able to sing like Jewel. I was listening to her on Nashville Star last night and thought boy I wish I could sing like her and also write like her. She is amazing!

2) I would love to sing the song _________________. Hmmm...that's a good question. I think I would love to sing the song "American Pie" I think it's just a fun song and think it would be fun to sing it.

3) It would be really cool to sing at ____________. It would be really cool to sing at a music festival probably a music festival like SonShine or LifeLight. I just think it would be fun to play in front of all those christian people. I also think it would be fun to just play in the nice summer sun.

4) If I could sing a dream duet it would be with ___________. This one is so easy. I would love to sing with "Jars of Clay" They are my all time fave christian band and I would love to just get up on stage and jam with them singing preferably my fave song of theirs "Love Song for a Savior." That song is the first christian song I listened too and I think it would be fun to sing it with Jars!

5) If I could sing on a TV or radio show, it would be __________________. Im not sure. I think it would be fun to sing on one of my fave soaps like"Young and the Restless" or something like that. I also think it would be fun to sing on any of the morning talk shows like "Good Morning America."

3 comments:

  1. Singing with Jars of Clay at a summer festival- that brings a smile on a cold day in Feb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot about Jars, too. (Where IS my brain! Darn! I miss it!)

    great play!
    d

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!