Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick note to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone. This holiday is hard being a single woman but Ive found ways to make it through the day. I love to send kiddie Valentines or whatever to let my friends know how much they mean to me. Im at a time in my life when Im so ready for God to bring Mr. Right into my life but obviously God doesnt think Im ready yet so I just need to learn to be patient and to pray. So today I say Happy Valentines Day to everyone but especially to all my single cohorts. As a single person, how do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Im curious! I just heard about a cool idea where you write a love letter to God, put in a balloon or on a balloon, and release it to God. Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea -- I never thought of that! In Japan, Feb 14 is when women give chocolate to men. I don't think the day feels as stressful as it does in the States (esp. since it really is about chocolate, not all the rest of the hype that we have in America).

    The hard part comes next: the women then have to wait until March 14 (White Day) to see if their chosen man gives them chocolate in return.

    I didn't give anyone chocolate, so I guess I know already my White Day will be giftless! (Speaking of gifts, your present went in the mail this week. Should be there soon!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments totally make my day!