1. Share, if you wish, the biggest change you experienced this past year. The biggest change was probably finally getting my first call, moving into my own place , and learning how to survive on my own.
2. Talk about a time you changed your mind about something, important or not. That would probably be when I decided to go to seminary. I always said that I would never do that but after touring Wartburg, I fell in love and realized that God was calling me there. So needless to say, I changed my mind and ended up at seminary.
3. Bishop John Shelby Spong wrote a controversial book called "Why Christianity Must Change or Die." Setting aside his ideas--what kind of changes would you like to see in the Church? Hmmm...that is a good question. I'll have to think about this one a little more. Im sure there are things Id like to see changed but its a little too early in the am for me to be thinking so hard.
4. Have you changed your hairstyle/hair color in the last five years? If so, how many times? Yes, I change my hairstyle pretty often. Im always trying to look for something new, fun, different, easy to take care of etc. I also got highlights for the first time about a year ago and I love them so I probably will get them again.
5. What WERE they thinking with that New Coke thing? Ok since I was only 7 when the New Coke came out, I dont remember much. I was probably too busy playing with my barbie dolls or cabbage patch dolls or something. But seriously what were they thinking?!?!