Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wedding Bells and Baby Rattles

Here I am sitting at work wishing I had brought my book with me. Life is crazy these days. Seems like everyone around me is either getting married or having babies. Its insane! I guess Im just at a point in my life where Im ready for Mr Right to come along. I know I cant rush it because God will let it happen when its suppose to happen but Im so ready. I went to a good friends wedding this past weekend which was fun. A couple of seminary friends are having their first children. A camp friend and her husband are expecting. Its insane. Seems like everywhere I turn there are either wedding bells or baby rattles...LOL! Other than that, nothing too exciting...just good old wedding bells and baby rattles! In time, I guess, my time will come too...just wish it would happen sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments totally make my day!