List four ways you like to relax or give yourself a break. Then name a fifth, something you've never been able to do, a self-care dream.
1. Writing is one way. I love to write...fiction, poetry, you name it. Its just become a great way for me to get my thoughts out on paper and relax as I do it. I havent done this in quite awhile though.
2. Ok so I hate to admit this but it is definetely one of my guilty pleasures. I relax by taking the time out of my busy days to watch reality tv. I know I know...I could think of better ways to relax but there is just something about curling up on the couch, watching the ridiculousness of reality tv, and not having to think about anything.
3. Taking a bath...and taking a bath while reading a fabulous book
4. Enjoy time in God's awesome creation. One of my fave places to do this is at the Bible Camp I work out for almost seven summers. This place embodies God's creation in so many ways. The camp is situated right off of Lake Sakakawea and is surrounded by the plains and prairies of ND. It is a place where I can find peace and comfort and joy. And the best part is I get to go there TODAY! Im taking some youth for a 7-9th grade bash...should be lots of fun.
5. Something I would love to do would be to go to Holden Village with some friends from seminary. Ive heard its such an awesome place and I think it would be so much fun and so relaxing to take some vacation time and visit with good friends. I also think it would be fun to take a spa day too!